King Hill Irrigation District
4183 N Meridian Street, King Hill, Idaho
Board of Directors Meeting
February 13, 2020 – 2:00 pm
1. Call meeting to order
2. Roll Call – Justin Wootan, Walter Trail, Gordon Zito, Jeff Blanksma, Jr and Phil Acord.
3. Approve agenda (Motion – action item)
4. Approve 01/09/20 Minutes (Motion – action item)
a. Accounts Payable 01/10/20 – 02/12/20 (Motion – action item)
c. Secretary/Treasurer – Legislative update
d. Manager – New hires, half round & GF VFD
6. Public comment – non agenda items
For informational purposes only. No motion can be made based on public comment. Please state your name before speaking. Public comments are limited to 3 minutes each.
7. Mark Brady, Cooper Norman – Annual review
8. Corbin Knowles & Jason Bliss – New pump deck technology
9. WaterSMART Grant: Funding Opportunity Announcement No. BOR-DO-20-F006 – $75,000 for 1E (Motion – Action item)
10. WaterSMART Grant: Funding Opportunity Announcement No. BOR-DO-20-F001 – $1.5M for Hammett Pump
Deck (Motion Action Item)
11. Executive Session 74-206(b) – Motion-action item) Roll Call vote
12. Adjourn (Motion – action item)
** Under authority of Idaho Code 74-206. Executive sessions — When authorized. An executive session at which members of the public are excluded may be held, but only for the purposes and only in the manner set forth in this section. The motion to go into executive session shall identify the specific subsections of this section that authorize the executive session. There shall be a roll call vote on the motion and the vote shall be recorded in the minutes. An executive session shall be authorized by a two-thirds (2/3) vote of the governing body.
This agenda is subject to change in accordance with the provisions of the Idaho open meeting law.